Monday, November 13, 2006

We have been really busy lately unloading a bunch of stuff we got from Arkansas. One of the items we recieved was this rocking chair that was mine when I was a little girl. It was given to me on my 1st birthday! Olivia just loves it and gets in and out of it all morning long. She even puts some little stuffed animals in the seat with her. Much to my dismay, she also insists on standing up in it!!! She is so adventurous. She climbs up on all the chairs now and hikes that little leg of hers up like she is going to keep on climbing. If there is a table close by she trys to go from the chair to the table! I can't believe it. Its amazing to watch her try to figure it out.

Olivia still hasn't taken that first step yet, but I can't imagine that it will be too long now.

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

Oh Felicia, this is the cutest outfit! Make sure that goes in the "to keep" box. She looks so sweet.