Monday, November 20, 2006

Olivia's First Day


Today Olivia spent a few hours at her new Daycare. We are easing ourselves into this new adventure but Olivia seemed to do just fine. She started playing right away. Mommy stuck around for a while and then headed to another room and then out the door. So, which one of us do you think was crying?? Although I missed her this morning, I am glad that she had such a good time. I picked her up before lunch and she was happy to see me with lots of hugs and snuggles. We came home and had a good lunch and a little play with Rascal and then she went down for a 2 1/2 hour nap!!


This evening she showed us that she missed her toys as well as one of her new talents - climing up on things - by getting right up on the table with them...

2 comments:

The Wilson Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Wilson Family said...

She looks so much older than 11 and 1/2 months in this picture. I really and truly can not believe that all of our little babies are just about 1. This time last year we were all sitting around big and pregnant waiting for the day to come. And now they seem so grown up and independent. All of those "older and wiser" people that told us to cherish each moment because they grow so quickly were right. I feel like I blinked my eyes and a year passed.
Olivia is growing into a beautiful young lady.