Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Our Little Italian Girl

Luckily everyone in my family saves everything! But in this case it has brought back some really fond memories. In these pictures Olivia is wearing a little sweater that my Nonna knitted for me when I was a little girl! I just love it on her and I even bought the shirt she is wearing underneath just so it would match.

It reminded me of how much my sister and I loved to get the sweaters from Nonna (or anything from our Italian family was just so cool). I think I still have all of them, the sweaters that is. My favorite one is from when I was 10; we went and picked out the colors together. It was blue and yellow and had a few rows of gold dividing the two colors and little pom poms at the bottom where it tied like a draw sting. I loved that sweater and I loved my Nonna!!

I think that Olivia looks like a Trimarchi in this picture and that makes her our little Italian girl!


This is also a sweet little picture of Olivia and her "Baby". And it is officially her first word..."Baby".

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

These are so cute Felicia! She's really changing. I couldn't believe how different she looked last week when I saw her and it had only been like 2 months since I saw her before that. You're so lucky to have a little girl! You are going to have so much fun raising her.