Wednesday, August 08, 2007

We have been so busy around here! The summer is just flying by with busy weekends. Last week Olivia wasn't feeling well with an ear infection and those nasty i-teeth coming in, so we stayed home a few days until she was feeling better - well enough to lounge and have her feet up on the table! Mommy says, "no feet on the table" and then she just laughs and keeps doing it! UGH. How do you make it not funny? I haven't figured that out yet.We had a great play date with Marissa. They went on the slide and ran all around the play ground. Olivia really enjoyed seeing baby Carson and took a liking to his little feet.This is how Olivia is liking to wear her hat lately so she can chew on the ties. It is kinda an Aunt Jamima look!
A few little horsey rides and rests on Daddy and thats about all we have been up to this week. Trying to take it easy before the Gieseke's arrive next week! We can't wait for all the fun ahead.

2 comments:

The Wilson Family said...

Hello All! I'm sorry to hear that Olivia has been feeling ill. I hope she's back to her normal self again soon. I can't believe how many Blog posts you've made since the last time I looked. You're making mine look bad! lol
Congratualtions on the Weekend to End. What a great accomplishment. Maybe I'll do it with you next year.
Olivia looks like she's changed a bunch since the last pictures I saw. I can't believe how big they are now. Do you realize that they will be 2 years old in 4 months?!?!?!?! That crazy birthday week is coming up again fast. Yikes! I just don't know where the time has gone.
You all look well and see to be enjoying life.
Talk to you soon I hope.
Love Lesley, Del and Dominic

Unknown said...

Too cute!

Olivia looks adorable as ever. Love the hat, and am very impressed that she keeps it on! Wish I could get mina to do that.

S