Wednesday, June 14, 2006

What's for dessert?


Sometimes dessert doesn't go quite right. So our saying has become "when in doubt make trifle"...but BABY TRIFLE? It was a chance too cute to pass up for Ian as supper was being cleaned up and there was the trifle bowl, just sitting there empty. I mean where else should we sit the baby? And of course this counts as one of our many stupid parent tricks. The great thing is Olivia seems to really enjoy it or well, not complain. She's probably thinking, "what have they got me into now??"

I suppose thats why they have the BUMBO chair, so parents don't put their babies in trifle bowls!!

1 comment:

Elise McKinnon said...

That is a riot. We have a similar photo of Audrey in the Lincoln Logs contatiner. It's definitely a rehearsal dinner picture.
I've updated our blog too so you can have your fix. It still takes TOOO long to upload stuff. I think we're going to have to get high-speed. UGH.

Love
Lisy