Saturday, June 03, 2006


It is unbelievable that Olivia is 6 months old today. How she is growing so fast! She had her shots today to celebrate. Olivia weighed in at exactly 16 pounds and she is 25 1/2 inches long. ( I think she is going through a growth spurt right now because she is eating lots and being a bit fussy.)

A baby growing up is a hard thing for mommies to see especially when she is out growing her clothes, that are so cute, so fast. So, the picture above is of Olivia in her pink jeans, which I LOVE, and she is wearing them for the last time. Her little thunder thighs are too big! (hee hee) The bonus about the growing is that I just get to shop for more pink jeans!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 months old! She's growing so fast...Hopefully I will get to come visit my cousin before the next 6 months fly by!