Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Olivia has a Valentine's Party at school tomorrow so she got things ready by helping mommy decorate some cookies. I think they will be a big hit, Olivia loved - as usual - eating the icing and sprinkles. Rascal benefited from the decorating too, there were lots that fell on the floor.

So, here is Olivia in the kitchen sporting her apron and her infamous princess crown that gets worn whenever, and tonight even was placed at the dinner table with her pasta bowl in the center of it!

2 comments:

DC Nobles said...

So cute!!! James and I made cupcakes... unfortunately no photos of that... but we had a great time and he kept saying "mommy, I'm a chef!"

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful cookies. And I think I might take to wearing a crown while I do all the cooking and cleaning in this house. I think Olivia's got the right idea. Might as well feel princess-y, no matter what drudgery awaits.