Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ginger Bread House

This one deserved a post of its own, it was just too funny. As I mentioned, Grandmama is here on vacation and Olivia is keeping her busy. Today, they made or rather decorated a gingerbread house. It was lots of fun, Olivia loved it.
It started out with just a taste of the icing...
A lick from Grandmama's finger...
Touching the icing on the house and licking her own fingers...

Taking a lick from the house itself...

Ok, maybe another lick or two...

The proud accomplishment at the end, what a lovely house...
Maybe just another lick!!

1 comment:

The Wilson Family said...

That is so hilarious! But I'm really proud of her for at least leaving some of the house. lol. I doubt Dominic would have stopped after a few licks. Hehehe.
I can't believe how long Olivia's hair is. It really makes her look grown up. But Dommy's hair would probably be that long too if he hadn't had his 5 hair cuts! lol
How was your Christmas? Is your mom still visiting? My mom left this morning. I'll get our Christmas post done soon. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Lesley