Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Busy Olivia!





Olivia is 10 months old already! It is so hard to believe. She weighed in at just under 20 pounds and is 29 inches long. And this weekend her top two teeth just popped out! She is a busy girl as you can see in the pictures and also very adventurous. She has learned how to climb down the stairs now and we are just waiting for her to take off running next! But for now she is still trying to walk just holding on to things.

I think these pictures sum up what shes up to!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check the site all the time to keep up to date with you and your cutie pie. She is doing beautifully. Love all the pics!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she's getting. I better get to Calgary soon. She's such a beautiful baby!

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful! She looks like she is a lot of fun. I love the pic of her & Rascal in the window from September, I think.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Olivia on hitting the 10-month mark. Boy, does time fly!